- Join the marketing team for an e-commerce platform to plan, organise and implement marketing plans
- Assist in planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to help progress a project
- Provide support in managing content on website and social media
- Performing other routine and ad-hoc tasks as required
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably specialised in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Able to understand and carry out instructions accurately and in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and a fast learner
- Possess a can-do attitude
- Ability to read and write Mandarin is an added advantage
We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th May 2022, 6:00 pm