We are looking for a Legal Intern who is a current law or a recent law school graduate passionate about technology and startup issues.
You will be part of the core legal team overseeing the subsidiaries of AirAsia Digital, which is the non-flight digital subsidiary of AirAsia Group Berhad. You will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Purpose of Role:
Provide professional and practical legal advice fused with commercial sense as well as to provide compliance and governance support to AirAsia Digital and its subsidiaries.
What You Will Do
- Help identify legal risks and alternative strategies in a defined area.
- Ensure documents accurately reflect business and commercial concerns and are consistent with legal obligations.
- Appropriately resolves common legacy and liability issues that may have a legal impact.
- Work as part of a team and with both internal and external stakeholders from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Contribute to the team and future legal initiatives with focus on operational excellence, continuous improvement and driving sustainable culture of change.
- Supports the day-to-day challenges across the AirAsia Com value chain and all classes of business.
Required Skills and Abilities
Fluent written and spoken English & ability to speak and/or read Chinese will be a plus point.
Fast paced, virtual, and diversified business that requires the successful candidate to possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills who is flexible, willing to learn, and to take on new challenges.
- Multitasking ability but able to work independently and under pressure with good time management.
- Diverse and inclusive mindset who is able to work with different cultures, skill levels and different ways of working.
- Strong business acumen with ability to assess and balance any reputational risk to the company based on the business situations.
- Strategic thinking and able to provide advice relating to long-term business goals.
- Ability to handle a range of client demands, mixing project work and day to day transactions in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Law
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm