What you will do
- You will be required to assist in updating Pilots training files.
- Assist in updating and capturing training record dates for validation by the Authority.
- You will work in a team to ensure training documentation & files related to Pilots are complete and in compliance with the local Authority.
- Your day to day task also includes checking Pilots training files to ensure the training records has been captured precisely.
- You will work closely with the Chief Pilot of Training & Standard, hence further task may be assigned to you according to the day of operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Aviation Management/Flight Operations Management or equivalent.
- Experience in data entry and data storage would be an added advantage.
- Ideally a dynamic person with the desire to innovate and ensure seamless documentation process.
- Able to start immediately.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm