Here’s what an ordinary day looks like:
Assist and Support in Financial Activities:
- Assist in checking AP & AR activity of the line of business.
- Ensure all documents are in accordance with compliance of the process.
- Update General Ledger accordingly.
- Ensure all entry in General Ledger are tally.
- Assist and support the department in One AirAsia spirit.
- Assist in loading data to Oracle.
- Being the helpdesk for all statutory related questions.
- Daily/weekly management reporting (cash balance, debtor aging, and collection).
- Taking care of the books for all newly incorporated subsidiaries.
- Assist in the automation of processes via Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Help to build confidence in terms of communication.
- Will be exposed to the different working cultures of AirAsia.
- Able to adapt to a high-volume working culture.
- Able to make a critical and meaningful decision in a pressured environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Comfortable communicating to all levels of professionals.
- Have good written and verbal skills in English.
- Able to work individually and as a part of a team.
- Candidate must be actively enrolled pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accountancy/Finance.
Closed 19 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm