Are you ready to take off and be part of the Allstar intern? If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low-cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this internship is for you.
Group Data is looking for Data Science Intern.
Group Data comes under AirAsia Digital which is responsible for spearheading digital transformation across AirAsia. Group Data works on business and operations problems across all entities in the AirAsia Group.
Key problems we solve include improving revenue and reducing costs through large-scale data federation, predictive and prescriptive analytics, state-of-the-art machine/deep learning, intelligent scheduling and optimization, and other advanced techniques. Group Data is also responsible for the data lakes across all our businesses, deriving insights and value from them and sharing them back with the businesses.
In addition, Group Data also actively participates in innovation and training in the Redbeat Academy as well as collaboration with strategic partners like Google, GE, Airbus, and academia.
What You Will Do
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like:
- You will be given the opportunity to develop machine learning (ML) models and components using Python, AutoML and etc.
- You will have exposure to Google Cloud Platform (CGP) and its components i.e. SQL-BigQuery, Compute Engine, GKE and etc.
- You will have exposure to Agile Project Management techniques and participate in project execution i.e using SCRUM methodology.
- You will understand the importance of ITIL/ITSM, technical documentation and version control by using tools i.e., Jira, Confluence, GitLab and etc.
- You will be exposure to the Data Lake and best practices, performing data validation against legacy vs BQ scripts.
Required Skills and Abilities
You got to have these to carry out the job:
- A deep understanding of Machine Learning or Deep Learning or Artificial Intelligence and interest in applying it at scale.
- Good knowledge in Python, SQL or Go language is highly desirable.
- Experience in cloud platforms will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with large data sets to solve problems is an added advantage.
- Good experience using Google/Office suite i.e. documentations, spreadsheets and presentations.
The job is ideal for you if you are:
- A deep understanding of machine learning and interest in applying it at scale.
- Internship candidates currently pursuing your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the areas of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics is highly desirable.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm