- Able to start Immediately
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to our customers and team members via email
- Displays high attention to detail
- The willingness to investigate each case case in-depth, and go beyond the standard processes to solve each customer’s issues, while maintaining a positive relationship with them.
- The proven stress tolerance of replying to emails for most of your 8 or 10 hour shift
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Trustworthy, resourceful and reliable, and has references to back that up
- Take pride in your work, and is goal oriented
What you will do
- Be people-pleasers, your main objective will be to keep our clients happy
- Be accountable. You are the voice of the customer, you need to proactively seek for action and solution until each concern of customer is addressed
- Leverage the tools we provide you to solve our customers issues; returning them back to those moments of happiness.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Are highly responsive problem-solvers;
- Are passionate and proactive to assist;
- Ability to handle pressure
- Always want to deliver above and beyond – making things better and easier each day for everyone.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm