Are you ready to take off and be part of the Allstar employee? Whether you’re applying for a developer, customer happiness or crew, at AirAsia we act as One AirAsia.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
AirAsia Software Engineering Team (AASET) is a technology centre that design and create custom-built solutions for the group's airline and digital businesses. It is a global initiative to drive its digital transformation.
The technology centre comprises of a team of software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ office and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airlines digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
What You Will Do
- Using different back-end technologies, your main responsibilities will be to participate in projects, implementing and executing stories; using agile development methodologies such as TDD and Pair Programming.
- You will be a valued team member in a continuously improving agile environment.
- Collaborating with your team to design and build features, you will be directly involved in delivering software solutions to business partners, in addition to investigating and resolving software issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
You’ll fit this role if:
- You are a team player with great communication skills, enthusiastic about collaborative team delivery and working with colleagues across varied disciplines and skillsets.
- You have a real passion for software development, with demonstrated project and/or work experience.
- You learn new concepts quickly. You are keen to learn and share knowledge with others.
- You are a problem solver. You find simple and practical solutions to complex problems.
- You are soon to complete a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or similar.
- You have experience with Python and/or Angular or similar.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm