The successful candidate will coordinate accounting tasks involved in maintaining various accounting and financial records and extensive monitoring and processing related data.
What You Will Do
- Maintain interface with departmental personnel to provide information to verify or support records and ensure compliance with established accounting policies and procedures of different countries; prepare reports & correspondence and answer inquiries internally and externally regarding finance and accounting information.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations and month-end closing activities.
- Liaise extensively with colleagues as well as financial institutions domestically and abroad across various countries.
- Work on improvement projects to enhance end-to-end finance processes.
- Any ad-hoc assignments are given from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in finance/accounting with at least 2 years' experience.
- Fresh Graduate welcome to apply.
- Knowledge working on Oracle system is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under the minimum supervisory.
Closed 6 hours ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm