What You Will Do
- Support analytical task on restructuring project, including data analysis, documentation of analysis/restructuring process, preparation of presentation.
- Support daily administrative task on stakeholder management, including batch processing email inquiries and contact management.
- Support ad-hoc projects delegated by management, including assisting logistic arrangements for investor meeting, shareholder meeting, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics/Economics/Statistics or equivalent.
- Fluent in English is a must, able to communicate in BM/Mandarin is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge in using excel, PowerPoint, word (or equivalent).
- (Good to have) Proficiency in Python and SQL or other data visual tool.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm