AirAsia is a people company. Everyone shares the same open space; we work hard and play hard. Success is measured by our ability to get along and work with people of all levels.
Working in AriAsia requires you to be flexible about your time, energy, focus and nature of work.
You need to be able to change direction quickly and at short notice!
So, you have to learn quickly, be nimble and have a back-up plan – think of different outcomes and prepare for them – and when things have to change – move fast!
What You Will Do
The successful candidate will coordinate accounting tasks involved in maintaining various accounting and financial records and extensive monitoring and processing of related data.
- Maintain interface with departmental personnel to provide information to verify or support records and ensure compliance with established accounting policies and procedures of different countries; prepare reports & correspondence and answer inquiries internally and externally regarding finance and accounting information.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations and month-end closing activities.
- Liaise extensively with colleagues as well as financial institutions domestically and abroad across various countries.
- Work on improvement projects to enhance end-to-end finance processes.
- Any ad-hoc assignments are given from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in finance/accounting with at least 2 years' experience (Fresh Grad welcome to apply).
- Knowledge working on the Oracle system is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 6:00 pm