This program provides opportunity for students by encouraging both the acquisition of knowledge and its practical application.
Students will gain invaluable experience in understanding business operations through a series of developmental activities.
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
- Supporting the creation on of Safety Data Sheet and Classification Record as per the legal requirement.
- Review Industrial Legal Compliance checklist to ensure all relevant legal requirements are included.
- Contribute in the production of Safety Induction video Part II - Contractors and 3rd party drivers.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing HSE related SOPs and documentations.
- Participate in site inspection and provide inputs for improvement.
- To perform data analysis and collection in relation to HSEQ.
- Assist in establishing databases for HSEQ related reporting.
- To perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Internship positions for a minimum of 3 to 6 months.
- Possess or in the final year currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science (any field) or Business / Management.
- Has an outstanding academic achievement or minimum CGPA of 3.2 or its equivalent.
- Resourceful, proactive, and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be detail-oriented and analytical.
Air Liquide began operations in Malaysia in 1927 and is one of the pioneers of the gas industry in Malaysia. Operating in 11 locations in Malaysia, comprising both sales offices and production facilities, Air Liquide supports our customers through providing innovative solutions at every step of their production, including industrial and specialty gases, energy solutions, application technologies and services.
With a strong workforce of 400 employees and business growth through our recent acquisition with nationwide presence, this will provide an exciting experience and journey with the opportunity that is unique yet challenging to gauge the integration and synergy processes that will change the entire competition landscape in Malaysia.
About Air Liquide:
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Our Differences make our Performance:
At Air Liquide, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm