Joining the 10-week internship program with AIG is a great way to enhance your business acumen and gain insight into our industry. As an Intern, you will work closely with mentors and colleagues, as you are challenged with meaningful, business-critical projects. You will be assigned to the HRSS Business Analyst Team. In addition to your day-to-day responsibilities, you will also be exposed to other business areas within AIG to gain a broader knowledge of what we do. Performance management is an integral part of the program and strong interns will be offered a full-time position in our global Early Career Analyst Program upon graduation in 2021.
Internship program will start in June/July 2020.
What You Will Do
During your Internship with HRSS BA team, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting impact analysis for a change request and document queries from HRSS operations to be addressed with the Rapid Deployment Team.
- Organize feedback sessions from impacted Operations team to review and finalize User Acceptance Testing scenarios and scripts.
- Coordinate testing with Agents and collate daily status updates where applicable.
- Obtain sign off from impacted HRSS functional team.
- Update impacted documentation in view of the change & brief HRSS teams on the changes prior to going live.
In addition to the above, you will be required to co-organize HRSS Employee Engagement activities with the Committee, and host the HRSS Monthly Operational Excellence meeting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2.
- Graduation date between November 2020 – July 2021 and available for a 10-week consecutive internship from June/July 2020.
- Pursuant of a Bachelor’s or master's degree.
- Keen to pursue a career in Malaysia upon graduation.
- Right of abode in Malaysia is necessary.
- AIG seeks candidates who have excelled in previous work experience, demonstrated outstanding academic and extracurricular achievement, possess strong analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills, and are enthusiastic about and committed to the insurance industry.
- The ideal candidates will be bold thinkers with an entrepreneurial bent and will possess a powerful blend of IQ (technical skills, consistent learning, statistical & financial acumen) and EQ (adaptive communication, empathy, listening skills, challenging with humility).
- We also look for a diverse background of experience, culture, and thought. Successful candidates typically have a global perspective and a record of successful teamwork.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm