As a contributor at AIG, you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG’s business.
At AIG, we are constantly working to ensure that all employees have the training and skills they need to have a rewarding and successful career. Designed with that commitment at its core, our Early Career program provides a platform for participants to launch or accelerate their careers. Through a range of approaches including innovative experiential learning and technical training, performance assessments, formalized mentoring, and exposure to leaders, our Early Career program offers unparalleled development opportunities for our diverse early career talent. Participants are offered a truly global experience, commencing with the initial induction to the program when new hires come together for training and networking in New York.
Whether you’re a recent university graduate or someone with less than a year of work experience, the program is designed to evolve with the rapid pace of technological advancements and changing employee preferences to ensure that today’s participants become leaders capable of conquering tomorrow’s challenges.
While being across various businesses at AIG Malaysia, you could find yourself working closely with colleagues across all levels within Malaysia to enhance business acumen and to gain insight into the insurance industry. During the program you will rotate across 3-4 areas with a long term view to understand our Malaysia business and to grow into a leadership position within the country.
The ideal candidates will be bold thinkers with an entrepreneurial bent and will possess a powerful blend of IQ (technical skills, consistent learning, statistical & financial acumen) and EQ (adaptive communication, empathy, listening skills, challenging with humility). We also look for a diverse background of experience, culture, and thought. Successful candidates typically have a global perspective and a team-oriented track-record.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating with a Bachelor's degree by June and available for full-time employment, starting in July. We welcome applicants who have graduated in 2019.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Enthusiastic and committed to pursuing a career in the global insurance industry.
- Possess legal authority to work in Malaysia at time of application.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills, organizational agility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Business performance skills – business acumen, drive for results and greenfield thinking.
- Strong interpersonal skills – particularly collaboration and engagement skills.
- Sound communication skills – including written and verbal/presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm