Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To provide administration support in the department, including generating and preparing reports, participating in projects or UAT, handling general enquiries, and supporting day-to-day tasks.
What You Will Do
- To support the department’s reporting requirements, including preparing TAT reports (weekly & monthly), preparing case count report (i.e.: EWS, weekly & monthly), preparing team’s issuance report (daily & when needed), team’s productivity report (monthly & when needed), preparing team’s status reports including CPS (daily & when needed), tracking and preparing team’s transaction reports (including pending ratio & common mailbox, monthly & when needed).
- To support team and team leaders in day-to-day work arrangement, case distributions and assignment, and monitoring of any unattended cases.
- To become the department SME in system(s), which involves liaising with business partners and tech teams to find resolution to system issues.
- To support in training up new joiners on system(s) knowledge, including working with team leader(s) to update SOPs when there is any change or revision.
- To provide support to team and team leaders in any upcoming projects.
- To support any new change in the department (including conducting UAT, liaising with business analyst, system developer/consultant).
- To support BAU (such as involved in Magnum processing, processing FIXIT & loose docks, supporting stop-cheques, etc.).
- To support other admin tasks according to the agreed Standard Operating Procedure and guidelines, and within the agreed TAT & Quality as documented in the Service Level Agreement with the business partners.
- To strive for continuous improvement in productivity and quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience - Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Customer oriented, self-motivated, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to adapt to a desk-bound working environment.
- Following Singapore Public Holiday.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm