For a century, we have served millions of people and generations of families all around the Asia-Pacific region. AIA is the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group – with a presence in 18 markets across the Asia-Pacific region.
Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders. Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people. Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
What You Will Do
- Responsible for maximizing the sales of AIA products and services through banks to meet individual / team quotas and AIA business objectives.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key decision makers and influencers at assigned banks.
- Create demand for AIA's products by highlighting their ability to meet the client's needs.
- Develop, implement and administer sales and distribution programmes for the bancassurance channel.
- May manage accounts as part of a larger account team or manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm