Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To attend LiveChat sourced from SG AIA to OSS SGUNI within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) signed between SG AIA and OSS. To support New Business department by assisting to clear incoming volume as and when needed.
What You Will Do
- To handle inbound LiveChats in a timely manner.
- To follow up LiveChat query through email in a timely manner.
- To answer query received through LiveChat using “scripts” when handling different topics.
- To identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions.
- To be the liaison between the New Business department and insurance agents. To accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries, keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- To build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- To perform data verifying and/or data input of insurance applications into the operating system.
- May be involved to process admin related work.
- May be involved to prepare department reporting.
- To strive for continuous improvement in productivity and quality.
- To maintain a good personal record of training in line with the training framework of OSS.
- To participate and contribute on any assigned projects.
- To perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by superior from time to time including by not limited to the following tasks - Magnum data checking; Enquiry handling; handle other servicing tasks (i.e.: LiveChat, CallBack service, etc.).
- To ensure underwriting policies, procedures and guidelines are in compliance with AIA's values and standards.
- To perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor's Degree in any related fields, preferably in Insurance / Business Admin / Management background.
- Experience - Experience in customer servicing environment handling live-chat is an additional advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Customer Oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Outlook, MS excel.
- Following SG Public Holiday.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Insurance, Management
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm