Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Support Procurement Support Operations for Ariba Sourcing to Pay processes; covers all modules in Ariba inclusive of Contract Life-cycle Management, Sourcing, Catalog Enablement, Vendor Master Data Maintenance and Supplier Enablement.
Support includes relevant business units in Asia Pacific region, i.e., AIA Hong Kong, AIA Singapore, AIA Malaysia, etc.
What You Will Do
Vendor Master Data Maintenance & Supplier Enablement:
- Set-up the supplier in SAP and extend to ARIBA system. Update SAP Master Data based on request and send resolution email.
- Support supplier enablement activities on Ariba Network including but not limited to supplier communications, supplier data setup and work closely with Ariba supplier enablement team.
- Communicate internally with supplier relationship owners and externally with suppliers on the enablement process.
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM):
- Support general enquiries on CLM.
- Support CLM Contract Workspace creation & amendment.
- Ensure sourcing process compliance prior to contract signing.
Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Support:
- Provide business support to internal users and external suppliers on business process related to the Ariba System. e.g., catalog, contract and commodity code related questions and identify catalog/contract opportunity.
- Maintain the procurement related master data, process and forms for the Ariba and other system.
- Ensure vendor is ready for Ariba Sourcing event and train the vendors how to use system.
- Support sourcing event until completion.
- Upload catalog in ARIBA for the use of P2P.
- Activate / Deactivate catalog.
- Ensure compliance against sourcing process.
Report & Data Analytics:
- Generate report for the use of business units from ARIBA / SAP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate, degree holder in any discipline; 1-2 years of working experience / fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Excellent command in English language (Speaking, Reading & Writing).
- Fast learner and flexibility in roles expansion.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th May 2021, 6:00 pm