Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Provide 1st level contact and response to users’ queries for Power Apps managed by PPCoE team and to provide solutions based on existing catalog/knowledge base.
- Responsible for interacting with users on a day-to-day basis, to understand and log all necessary information required to fulfill service requests and resolve incidents in a timely manner.
- Act as the first line of support, responsible for communicating with users to understand, log, categorize and prioritize
- PPCoE’s Incidents & Service Requests (SR) accurately.
- Perform investigation and diagnosis of incidents with references to existing knowledgebase/ problem management database/ list of known errors.
- Provide solutions or workarounds to users to resolve tickets within stipulated Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Escalate Incident and Service Request tickets which are unable to be resolved to appropriate next-level resolver group.
- Escalate Major Incidents to Team Lead.
- Escalate and highlight Incidents that are at risk of breaching SLA to Team Lead.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other relevant discipline with CGPA 3.25 and above.
- Fresh Graduates encouraged to apply.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills.
- Prior programming experience in Microsoft (for example, Visual Basic or Visual Studio (covering .Net) would be advantageous.
- Experience in Office365 applications and solutions (for example SharePoint Online, Power Apps) would be advantageous.
- Able to communicate well in English.
- SLA familiarity and performance driven work culture.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful, independent and result oriented.
- A good team player and keen to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm