Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for supporting specific functional / business areas in terms of information system needs.
What You Will Do
- Supporting mainly HR applications (Workday, Jira, Other HR Systems).
- Ensure that all cases are met within the defined SLA.
- Proactive in monitoring BAU operations.
- Drive new or enhanced features to improve customer experience in using cloud solutions.
- Triage all tickets raised by users.
- Contribute to the quality standards and continuous improvement of the HRIT SOPs including alignment of deliverables to business processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University / College graduate in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Good understanding of how system works.
- Possess knowledge of application developments methodologies or system configurations.
- Self-starter, proactive and resourceful.
- SLA familiarity and performance driven work culture.
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm