Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders. Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people. Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
First point of contact to respond to queries from AIA’s Business Users and to provide solutions for BWise software.
Interacting with users on a day-to-day basis, to understand and log all necessary information required to fulfill service requests, resolve incidents, track problems and manage changes / defects in a timely manner.
What You Will Do
Perform BAU Activities - Incident and Service Request:
- Perform diagnosis / investigation / troubleshooting.
- Perform configuration changes/ fixes or work closely with vendors where necessary to resolve incident.
- Respond to alerts and perform corresponding investigation / troubleshooting.
- Update knowledge base after incident resolved when necessary.
Perform BAU Activities - Change Request:
- Develop & update Change Scope Analysis (CSA) and documentation (i.e. Functional Specification Documentation (FSD)).
- Perform configuration / code changes & Unit Test (including coordination with 3rd party where necessary).
- Prepare test scenarios & acceptance criteria.
- Inform on readiness for Regression Test / Production deployment.
- Prepare and submit Change Deployment Template.
- Close ticket upon successful Production deployment OR Close ticket upon receiving successful-deployment-confirmation from Integration Manager.
- Perform BAU activities as per defined in accordance to operational policy (i.e. Complexity Matrix, Standard Operating Procedure) which are generally of simple scenarios.
- Positive collaboration with all stakeholders on BAU related matters.
- May require short term travel, standby and shift arrangements.
- Supporting Team Manager on work assignments as per required.
Financial and Non-Financial Measures
- SLA statistics of Service Request and Incidents for assigned tickets.
- Production Change Request delivery as per agreed timeline.
- Compliance and adherence to policy and procedures.
- Work closely with AIA IT and vendors to ensure that incident, problem, change, service request tickets and defects are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- This requires a strong sense of urgency to work with different teams, cutting across Applications to Infrastructure, to ensure that all parties fulfill and resolve the tickets within Service Level Agreement.
- It is also crucial to liaise with users across numerous regions and time zones to ensure proper communications is disseminated and expectations of users are managed.
- N/A - Unless specifically advised and guided by the Team Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in IT related or equivalent disciplines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language. Knowledge in Java, CSS programming would be an added advantage.
- Basic SQL knowledge (i.e. writing queries) would be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in database administration skills would be an added advantage.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- High degree of logical, analytical, & communication skills.
- Strong command of English, written and oral.
- Strong ethics, loyalty and understanding of inclusiveness.
- Resourceful, independent, result oriented and a team player.
- Certifications/licenses - N/A
- Reporting Structure and Supervisory / Managerial Responsibilities - N/A.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm