Our Vision is to be the world’s pre-eminent life insurance provider. That is our service to our customers and our shareholders.
Our Purpose is to play a leadership role in driving economic and social development across the region. That is our service to societies and their people.
Our Promise to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
What You Will Do
Responsible for providing after-sales support to policy-related administrative processes supporting Australia market:
- Maintain client and policy information.
- Process bills and payments.
- Support policy adjustments.
- May facilitate passing through policy-specific client instructions / enquiries to relevant parties.
- Process all Customer Information Hub (CIH) or Policy Owner Services (POS) transactions received as per stipulated requirements.
- Ensure that timeline and objectives as agreed with superior for any other assignments / projects that may be assigned are met or exceeded.
- Support processing within the department including cross support processing for other countries.
- Attend & get certified for development plans identified to up skill and for personal development as per the planned timeline.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Ensure that the agreed Individual processing Turn Around Times (TAT) are met or exceeded.
- Ensure all task and activities are recorded in AOM accurately and promptly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management field or equivalent.
- Open to Fresh Graduate.
- Good English communication and basic Microsoft Excel skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm