Do you seek for an exciting Internship?
At Agilent, we find opportunities for you to experience through this Internship!
- We are a global community.
- We work collaboratively.
- We develop continuously.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best - Improve the world around us.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific sophomore year coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects.
At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
What You Will Do
- Involve in product and manufacturing continuous improvement activities such as efficiency, cost saving and yield improvement.
- Support process assessment and engineering data collection.
- Hands on assembly and test manufacturing process and procedures.
- Support electronics design for analytics and diagnostics products including circuit analysis and troubleshooting faults.
- Work with local vendor to turn the design into manufacturability parts.
- Support jigs/fixture design/improvement at manufacturing line.
- Assist on production tests and test software.
- Write up validation plan for evaluating new components, coordinate the testing, and documenting the tests results.
- Support engineers to collect and analyze evaluation data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Experience in circuit analysis using typical equipment such as digital multimeter and oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge in circuit design/analysis, component characteristic will be added advantage.
- Good communications skill, self-initiative and proactively involve in project discussion and feedback.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes when needed.
- Capable in staying focus and meeting project timelines.
- Able to handle broad objectives and activities related to manufacturing.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm