Do you seek for an exciting Internship? At Agilent, we find opportunities for you to experience through this Internship!
- We are a global community.
- We work collaboratively.
- We develop continuously.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
As an Intern, you will apply your function specific sophomore year coursework to a variety of focused hands-on projects. At the same time, you will gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's industry, infrastructure and products in your assignment. This is developing real world experience in a company that is a leader in the markets it serves.
What You Will Do
- Analyze and evaluate different designs and implementation alternatives regarding interoperability, maintainability, performance, complexity, testability, supportability.
- Investigate other aspects such as design-for-supportability.
What's in it for you:
- Your internship project or master thesis work influences our future software products and frameworks.
- Obtain deep insights into working for a global company, in an international and global team, serving life science customers worldwide.
- Be part of a professional, experienced team You will develop deep technical expertise in software engineering and architecting componentized, reusable software.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Master’s or Bachelor's degree in computer science/software engineering in your final year.
- Good communicator and open to new technologies.
- Interested in working in a global company.
- A self-starter who executes the challenges given to you.
- Like working jointly with a team towards a common goal.
- Fluent in English and other languages are a plus.
Requirements for Frontend Development:
- Interested in developing software for the web, automation, applications and other cloud based software etc.
- Have first experience with web frameworks such as Angular or another HTML5-based frontend frameworks.
Required Skills for Backend Development:
- Have experience with development in C++ / C# in a .NET Core-Environment.
- Have basic experience in ASP.NET.
- Understand REST interfaces, Docker deployment and Cloud infrastructure
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm