Do you seek for an exciting Internship?
At Agilent, we find opportunities for you to experience through this Internship!
- We are a global community.
- We work collaboratively.
- We develop continuously.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best - improve the world around us.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join the Finance hub operations team.
During this internship, you will learn the ins and outs of our daily routines and procedures. How our organizations run, and you can be expected to gain valuable insight that can further your interest in your chosen career field.
What You Will Do
- Support data analysis work for the costing team and maintenance on operation metrics.
- Finance Process Improvement Projects.
- Industrial Benchmarking, Market Research & Data analysis.
- Build and Revamp Financial Presentation or Enhancing Financial Presentation Package to Cross functional.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor's degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Administration OR Professional accountancy Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- Possess knowledge of data modeling or database design such as table relationships, simple query and reporting skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS OFFICE tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Have an interest to work on numbers, good analytical skills, and able to articulate the key findings of the data / information and summarize into presentation form.
- Experience with business intelligence/dashboard tools would be an advantage.
- Most importantly, the motivation to learn!
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:27th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm