- To provide engineering judgement on designs;
- To administer Requirement management ComplyPro;
- To register incoming and outgoing correspondence related to interface, in the form of email and/or letter in database;
- To liaise with interfacing stakeholders;
- To organize meetings;
- To prepare meeting minutes;
- To follow up on action items in meeting minutes until closure;
- To consolidate signing-off drawings and obtain signatures.
What you will need
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in railway consulting environment.
- Effective organizer
- Attend to details
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.