Looking for an internship that will hone your skills, create room for growth and fun, and prepare you for your future career endeavors
ADA - Asia, a Data and AI company under the largest telecommunication company in Southeast Asia, Axiata Group, is now looking for a Strategy Intern!
What You Will Do
The internship placement will support the Strategy team to accelerate business progress, business analysis, business evaluation and report accuracy. Area of coverage would be Commercial and Competition, Operational, Performance, and Product.
- Generate Sales/ Revenue Performance Report and analyze client-based data, revenue data as well as market information to provide actionable insights including market/ vertical/ industry trend analysis for Management.
- Perform industry/ market research to inform overall company strategy which will address competition, changes in customer preference, and improvements in technology and marketing tools.
- Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story; and articulate an argument to be presented to Management.
- Support pipeline management and coordinate work across functionally with various teams on forecasting exercise to achieve revenue targets.
- Support execution of key strategic initiatives on wide range of exciting and impactful initiatives (both strategic and operational).
- Collaborate with our Management to plan and execute a wide range of high priority strategic/operational initiatives.
- Drive structural and process improvements across the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance Diploma/Degree in Finance/Economics or equivalent.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills or programming (e.g., SQL, Python).
- Strong project management, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Outgoing and have a strong stakeholder management skill.
- Passionate in a data analytics company.
- Computer literate & knowledge in Microsoft 365.
- Good command in English – oral and written.
- Self-starter with positive attitude and resilient.
- Analytical with attention to detail.
- Willing to do a full-time internship.
Values which support our vision and culture:
- Act NOW.
- Win Win!
- Shape Industries.
- Driven by Data.
- Stay Humble, Stay Hungry.
- Disrupt the Status Quo.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm