Looking for an internship that will hone your skills, create room for growth and fun, and prepare you for your future career endeavors
ADA - Asia, a Data and AI company under the largest telecommunication company in Southeast Asia, Axiata Group, is now looking for a Performance Marketing Intern!
What You Will Do
For this internship, you will be assisting the Ad Ops team on a daily basis for reporting, campaign execution/analysis, advertiser trafficking, and the like in social media platforms. Moreover, you will be assisting in:
- Managing campaigns sourced by the account executive team via our ad tech platform.
- Conducting research to understand and stay abreast of the social media advertising ecosystems.
- Investigating and managing all systems and staying updated with the most recent campaign information (bidding strategies, ad testing frameworks, targeting details, etc.).
- Pinpointing opportunities for current advertiser campaign growth and improvement, partnering with the ad and utilizing resources across multiple organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open for a full-time internship.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication and analytical skills.
- Can work in a complex sales environment.
- Interest, experience, or knowledge in digital marketing.
- Mathematical skills (preferred).
- Experience or knowledge in Google Search and Facebook Ads (preferred).
Values which support our vision and culture:
- Act NOW.
- Win Win!
- Shape Industries.
- Driven by Data.
- Stay Humble, Stay Hungry.
- Disrupt the Status Quo.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm