We are seeking for collaborative and energetic Talent Acquisition interns that can manage recruitment projects to increase efficiency in our processes.
What You Will Do
- Assist with candidate sourcing for key roles and help recruit entry-level talent especially for the Management Trainee and Axiata Young Talent Program, including pre-qualifying candidates for screening.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and candidates, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance.
- Maintain applicant tracking system and work on internal referrals.
- Support on recruiting pipeline, which includes determining resource information, status and needs.
- Create, build and maintain network of potential passive candidates to fill future forecasted and planned roles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate or currently studying in a reputable university.
- People centric and proactive with excellent follow-up and sense of urgency.
- Passionate about people, services and culture.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn.
- Interests in working within a start-up environment.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm