We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic Human Resources Intern who is hungry to kick start their HR career!
This position supports areas such as talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, and HR administration.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the Human Resources functions and duties.
- Providing administrative support to Human Resources team.
- Assisting with HR newsletter – revamping it and also the ongoing content.
- Leading the organization of company events and external activities.
- Providing support to ad-hoc HR related projects and other learning and Operations support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Business Management/Psychology.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- You enjoy building relationships with a diverse group of people.
- You are highly organized and great at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and follow-up.
- You are meticulous with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm