What You Will Do
- Assist in preparing management reports as required by Head of Planning.
- Assist in checking reports prepared by other members of the FP&A team to create an effective control environment with strong maker-checker controls.
- Assist in consolidating data for use in reporting.
- Assist in preparing monthly business and financial forecasts.
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and long-term plans.
- Provide user requirements to the Finance technology team in relation to new or enhanced capabilities in Microsoft ERP.
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis tasks as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Eager to learn.
- Passionate in a data analytics company.
- Computer literate & knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proactive, independent, and able to multitask in meeting deadlines.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm