If you are interested in gaining practical experience in the Agency life to prepare for your career, then you're in the right place.
This is an opportunity to begin your professional journey with ADA. Gain the exposure to be a part of our Business Development team, focusing on Regional Business Growth.
Our internship program will provide you with the skills and experience you will need to kick start your career in the realms of Advertising, Data and Analytics.
What You Will Do
- Be part of the team to drive and nurture Agency partnerships across the region.
- Assist to update & monitor sales force.
- Be part of ‘opportunity creation’ and develop go-to-market plan for client acquisition across our revenue lines.
- Join team’s brainstorming and strategizing on growth internally.
- Support in drumbeat calls and focus on business leads and opportunities.
- Market research and data extraction abilities (qualitative and quantitative data collection).
- Carry out analysis and evidence review, including identifying relevant research evidence, appraising the quality of evidence and writing key findings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advance Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication / Business / related field or experience in a research capacity.
- Passionate in a data analytics company.
- Computer literate & knowledge in Microsoft 365.
- Good command in English – oral and written.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and ability to show initiative and work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm