Finding an internship that will hone your skills, create room for growth and fun, and prepare you for your future career endeavors?
Here's your chance, as ADA-Asia is now looking for a Creative Services Intern!
What You Will Do
- Prepare materials for campaign launches according to marketing communication plans (execute through various marketing channels e.g., Google, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook).
- Overlook measurement models and keep track of campaign performance.
- Support to create content production and impactful campaign.
- Ensure job briefs and deliverables are accurate and up to date in order to maximize brand awareness and revenue.
- Follow up with copywriter and designer on the execution of digital ads in timely manner.
- Engage and liaise with Media and Ops Team regarding the output of advertisement.
- Bridging the clients’ needs on account management and creative requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising / related field or experience in a research capacity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge on digital media industry is a plus.
- Willing to do a full-time internship.
Values which support our vision and culture:
- Act NOW.
- Win Win!
- Shape Industries.
- Driven by Data.
- Stay Humble, Stay Hungry.
- Disrupt the Status Quo.
- Job type:Internships
Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm