ADA is an integrated digital business that combines the best of data science, technology, creative & content to disrupt by breaking silos between data, media and content.
Now, we are looking for a Business Intelligence intern to support the Financial Planning & Analysis department!
Take the chance to apply, hone your skills, prepare for your career path, and engage in a fun and diverse learning experience!
What You Will Do
- Assist the Business Intelligence Analyst to prepare, update and maintain financial and business performance dashboards in Microsoft PowerBI.
- Perform master data governance and data management tasks under the guidance of the Business Intelligence Analyst to prepare data for reporting.
- Develop new dashboards to increase financial or business performance insight under the guidance of the Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Research new visualizations / new functionality in Microsoft PowerBI.
- Bring an outside-in perspective to the FP&A team at ADA!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a tertiary qualification in an IT / Business Systems-related field or equivalent - Fresh graduates are also welcome!
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and basic-level SQL programming skills.
- Any exposure to Microsoft PowerBI or any similar tool is an advantage.
- Willing to do a full-time internship.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm