Make a valuable contribution to how the world works as a Consulting Analyst. Grow as an innovator and help leading clients address the most pressing challenges and succeed in today’s digital age.
Launch your career at Accenture and begin your journey to transforming businesses globally. As an analyst, you will be on an accelerated and customized learning journey through the Consulting Analyst Program (CAP), where you will gain cross-industry experience while building a diverse set of core consulting skills, including business analysis, process improvement and technical expertise.
As you grow in your role, we will equip you with the right training and tools to support you. You will be given opportunities to work on a variety of interesting work across industries and domains, be empowered to drive and influence careers decisions and make meaningful connections with the community and leaders.
What you will do
Thrive in innovation and test out new ideas with clients in your own way. As a Consulting Analyst, you have the opportunity to:
- Deliver unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Resources, Products, and Communications, Media and Technology.
- Work with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Develop change management and organizational strategies and executing on them to assist clients in pivoting to their future business state.
- Gather business requirements to translate unique client needs into actionable results.
- Perform project management activities, such as tracking deliverables, creating status reports, managing resource plans and monitoring achievement of project goals.
Through activities like these, you’ll play an essential role in helping our clients shape their organization from a people, process and technology perspective. From offering strategic insights to utilizing personalized methodologies for implementation, our Consulting Analysts help drive successful delivery of new solutions to our clients every day.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Track record of outstanding internship and co-curricular activities.
- Good command of English (both spoken and written).
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a team-oriented, problem-solving environment.
- Flexible and willingness to work on different projects.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm