Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What you will do
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivable and Cash Management processing services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the SSC F&A Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Responsible for the following tasks related to Accounts Receivable (Cash Application and Billing) and Cash Management tasks:
- Check bank-in slips against bank statements daily.
- Process receipts from customers, process debit and credit notes and process discounts and rebates.
- Process transfer / refund / forfeiture of customer deposits.
- Process customer billing.
- Review and follow up on unallocated cash for clearance.
- Perform bank posting and bank clearing. Follow up on unreconciled AR and AP items.
- Compute and take up bank charges and reconcile to bank advices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated with at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business-related course.
- Able to write, read and communicate in Mandarin and English.
- Prior experience in SAP.
- Must be meticulous.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm